Tuesday 17 October 2017

Major fault found in Honda Civic 2017 all over Pakistan

Honda Civic 2017 fault

Major fault Honda Civic 2017 all over Pakistan
Honda Civic is one of the world’s largest and most reliable automobile companies, catering a huge amount of consumers and fan following that only keeps growing. However, I recently came across a major fault in my Honda Civic 2017 that I purchased a few months ago. The fault is carried within the battery installed in the car, in which the water dries up after every 15 days approximately. Apparently, the charger of the car is so heavy that the battery cannot seem to bear its power for long and, therefore, dries up too quickly.
Honda Civic 2017 Review 
Not only I but when discussed the issue in my social circle, the count of complaints only seemed to increase with every other owner of the new Honda Civic. I then got in touch with the automobile dealers at Honda Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi, and met the head of technical staff to ask for a solution. However, acknowledging the fault, he said that I must bear with the fault as there seemed to be no other option, but to re-fill the car battery every 8-10 days. Furthermore, he told me to keep a bottle of the battery water (basically ACID) with me in my car at all times, as it is an automatic car and can break down at any time as soon as the water level goes lower than required.

Honda Civic 2017 Prices in Pakistan, Pictures, and Reviews 


I asked the staff member whether the higher authorities of Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan have been informed of the mentioned complaint to which he replied that several emails have been sent, however, no response was availed. In fact, the complaint was being registered in approximately every car they had sold. Hence, I came to receive a response that there was no solution to the major fault and that I would have to keep the battery water (acid) in my car at all times, which could also be a risk to me and my family.

Honda Cars | 2017 Honda Models and Prices


I am in disbelief that Honda can actually stoop down to such betrayal. Thus, as a loyal Honda customer, I demand an explanation for such a major fault and hope my consumer rights would be fulfilled.


EmoticonEmoticon